What is it?
30 Day Groove is a platform for sharing individual challenges lasting 30 days each.
Individuals join a growing community of people who engage with personal challenges. In sharing these experiences all participate in raising and sharing of a powerful energy.
In a nutshell:
- Sharing community.
- Evolving individuals who share their personal choice of a challenge.
- Raising personal and overall energy just by participation.
How does it work?
Challenges start at a specific date and last for 30 days. Every day, once you've completed your daily challenge, you log in and click the 'Yes I did it' button. That's it! The website keeps track of the progress and unites all practitioners through the 30 day periods.
You can join at any time which means that you may very well join a current challenge at, let's say, day 12. in this case your running challenge would last for 18 more days. You decide if you continue to participate with a new (or the same) challenge from day one forward.
- Sign up to join.
- State your intention/challenge.
- Decide if you want it published openly.
- You can join at any time.